For better or worse, 2020 has been a year of firsts. Like a lot of things in 2020, most of these “firsts” weren’t exactly worth the wait.
But just in time for the end of the year, we have a “first” that we think you can actually get behind…
In less than two short weeks, on November 10th, Logz.io will host our first ever user conference — ScaleUP 2020.
That’s right, this is a first for you, our amazing Logz.io customers.
ScaleUP: The Logz.io User Conference
The virtual event will kick off at 9 AM ET and feature three hours of informative sessions. ScaleUP will feature not only the Logz.io leadership and product team, but also many of our users.
No fluff — just the good stuff. Hear from users like you who are in the field and in the trenches, monitoring the performance of their architecture, troubleshooting and debugging critical production issues, keeping data management costs in check, motivating their teammates and more.
Additionally, ScaleUP feature Logz.io product deep dives and technical best practices. There will be plenty of industry analysis, as well as opportunities to join the conversation, network with peers, win prizes, and more. (Okay, so the prizes might be fluff….but they are worth the price of attendance…which is just your time).
Finally, our product team will also go beyond providing product overviews and tutorials. We’ll highlight our roadmap items and launch some highly anticipated new features and open source-based monitoring tools! You won’t want to miss out on being one of the first to learn more.
Not convinced? Here is a look at the complete agenda for the day, in chronological order, starting at 9 AM ET:
- Opening remarks and an update on Logz.io’s commitment to engineers around the globe – Tomer Levy, CEO and Co-founder, Logz.io
- “Fall Guys & Logz.io in the Central Source of Truth” – the story of monitoring the amazing performance and popularity of the Fall Guys game by Rory Marquis the Technical Director at Mediatonic
- A DevOps and monitoring-focused industry conversation with Nancy Gohring, Senior Analyst, 451 Research, moderated by our Logz.io CTO Jonah Kowall
- An overview of our product roadmap and vision by Asaf Yigal, Logz.io’s co-founder and VP of Product. Asaf will be highlighting some recently enhanced Log Management features, while also exclusively unveiling the latest addition to our cloud-native observability platform.
- “Customer Panel: A Conversation around Pain Free Open Source Monitoring” featuring, Andre Boutet, Sr. Director of Cloud Operations and Services for OneSpan; Jonathan Rosenfeld, SRE Manager for Chrome River (an Emburse company); and Michael Knox, the VP of Technical Operations for Pivotree.
- “Logging Responsibly: How Dish Reduced Complexity to Manage ELK at Scale with Logz.io” – Nicole Yarbrough, Senior Software Engineer at Dish Network
- And last but not least, two addition presentations from Oren Shem-Tov, the DevOps Director at Kaltura, and Jujhar Singh, Global DevSecOps Practice Lead at The Economist
We look forward to seeing you there!