Acceptance of Terms
The Services are intended solely for persons who are 18 or older. Any access to or use of the Website, Services or Data by anyone under 18 is expressly prohibited. By accessing or using the Website, Services or Data, you represent and warrant that you are 18 or older.
Limitations of Services
You acknowledge that LogsHero may establish, including without limitation with respect to each of the Subscription Plans (as defined below), limits concerning use of the Services, including the maximum number of days that content will be retained by the Services, the maximum volume of User Data (as defined below) or other content that may be transmitted or stored by the Services, the frequency with which you may access the Services and the locations where the Services are available. For clarification, you acknowledge that when your Subscription Plan is changed from a Trial Plan or a Paid Plan (as such terms are defined below), the maximum volume of User Data that may be transmitted or stored by the Services may be reduced, and We reserve the right to remove or delete such portion of your User Data which exceed the maximum volume of User Data applicable to your then current Subscription Plan. You agree that LogsHero has no responsibility or liability for the deletion of or failure to store any User Data or other content maintained or transmitted by or through the Services.
Account Registration and Fees
In order to gain access to certain features of the Website, you must register and create an account with LogsHero on the Website (an “Account”). You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information during the registration process and to update such information to keep it accurate, current and complete. LogsHero reserves the right to suspend or terminate your Account at any time, including if any information provided during the registration process or thereafter proves to be inaccurate, not current or incomplete. You are solely responsible for safeguarding your Account’s password. You agree that you will not disclose your Account’s password to any third party other than within your company and that you will take sole responsibility for any activities or actions under your Account, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions. You will immediately notify LogsHero of any unauthorized use of your Account. An administrator of an Account may authorize an unlimited number of authorized users per Account; provided, however, that an administrator will add authorized users by providing such user’s username, e-mail address and password to LogsHero. The User who created the Account as an administrator will administer the use of such Account by such authorized users.
LogsHero offers trial, free and paid subscription plans (a “Trial Plan”, “Free Plan” and “Paid Plan”, respectively, and collectively, the “Subscription Plans”) for all Accounts. A description of the features associated with these subscription plans is available on the Website.
All new Accounts start with a Trial Plan. Following the applicable trial period under a Trial Plan, a Free Plan will automatically apply to an Account, unless you select to subscribe to a Paid Plan. If at any time you select to subscribe to a Paid Plan, you agree to pay the applicable subscription fee and any taxes and other fees that may accrue in relation to your use of the Services. When you select a Paid Plan, you will be required to provide a credit card number and customary billing information such as name and billing address. If you select monthly payments, you will automatically be charged the subscription fee for the month on each prior month’s anniversary date of when you registered (the “Monthly Anniversary Date”). If you do not want to be charged for a month, you must cancel your Account at least thirty (30) days prior to the next Monthly Anniversary Date.
All fees are non-refundable. All fees and applicable taxes, if any, are payable in United States dollars. All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties. LogsHero is not responsible for any expenses or third party charges (including, without limitation, any charges with respect to clearing or billing services) you incur resulting from being billed by LogsHero in accordance with these Terms. LogsHero also reserves the right, at any time, to impose or restructure any fees charged for your use of the Services. LogsHero will notify you in advance of any changes with respect to fees it chooses to impose.
If you are subscribed to a Free Plan and you do not access your Account for 30 days or longer, LogsHero may cancel your Account. If LogsHero decides to cancel your Account, LogsHero may, at its discretion, provide you with notice via e-mail. If LogsHero receives a bounce-back from an e-mail account to which LogsHero sent notice regarding the cancelation of your Account, LogsHero is under no obligation to provide you with further notice.
Use of Shippers and Other Third Party Software
In order to use the Services Users may be required to use a third party software which collect logs and ship them to the logz.io server (a “Shipper”) or other third party software, as specified on the Website. Please note that LogsHero does not, and shall not, assume any responsibility or liability with respect to any Shipper or other third party software its integrity, completeness, accuracy, reliability and/or quality, and LogsHero does not guarantee or assume any responsibility or liability that any such Shipper or other third party software will function as described by the third party providing it. Furthermore, LogsHero does not, and shall not, assume any responsibility or liability to any content offered, published, displayed and/or suggested through a Shipper or any other third party software.
All trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names and any other proprietary designations of LogsHero used herein are trademarks of LogsHero. Any other trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names and any other proprietary designations are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Licenses Granted by LogsHero to You
Licenses Granted by You to LogsHero
By making any User Data available through Services you hereby grant to LogsHero a non-exclusive, transferable, sublicenseable, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, copy, modify, distribute, publicly display and distribute your User Data for the purposes of providing the Services to you. You also grant to LogsHero the right to use your User Data to improve our Services and the Website.
You are solely responsible for all your User Data. You represent and warrant that you own all your User Data or you have all rights that are necessary to grant us the license rights in your User Data under these Terms. You also represent and warrant that neither your User Data, nor your use and provision of your User Data, nor any use of your User Data by LogsHero on or through the Services will infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party’s intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, or result in the violation of any applicable law or regulation.
Use of LogsHero’s API
You may only access and use the Services solely for your internal business purposes. You will not: (i) sell, resell, rent or lease the Services; (ii) reverse engineer the Services; (iii) attempt to modify the Services; or (iv) use the Services to store any User Data or any information that is unlawful. You may not access or use (or permit a third party to access or use) the Services for purposes of monitoring the availability, performance or functionality of the Services or for any other benchmarking or competitive purposes. You will not interfere with or disrupt the Services or attempt to gain access to any related systems or networks to which access is restricted.
In addition, you agree not to do any of the following in connection with your use of the Services:
- Post, upload, publish, submit or transmit any Data that: (i) infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy; (ii) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability; (iii) is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive; (iv) is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive; (v) promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group; (vi) is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any other person; or (vii) promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances (including but not limited to activities that promote or provide instructional information regarding the manufacture or purchase of illegal weapons or illegal substances).
- Use, display, mirror, frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose the Website, or any individual element or materials within the Website, LogsHero’s name, any LogsHero trademark, logo or other proprietary information, the content of any text or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without LogsHero’s express written consent.
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Website, LogsHero’s computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of LogsHero’s providers;
- Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any LogsHero system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
- Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by LogsHero or any of LogsHero’s providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Services;
- Attempt to access, search or download the Services through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than tools that access or search the Services through the software and/or search agents provided by LogsHero or other generally available third party Shippers or web browsers (such as Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Opera or Chrome);
- Send any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, e-mail, junk mail, spam, chain letters or other form of solicitation;
- Use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing a LogsHero trademark, logo URL or product name without LogsHero’s express written consent;
- Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting, or in any way use the Services to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information;
- Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Website;
- Collect or store any personally identifiable information from the Services from other users of the Services without their express prior permission;
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Violate any applicable law or regulation;
- Contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted, or make unsolicited contact with anyone for any commercial purpose;
- Stalk or otherwise harass anyone;
- Collect personal data about other Users for commercial or unlawful purposes; or
- Repeatedly post the same or similar content.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice
LogsHero respects copyright law and expects you to do the same. It is LogsHero’s policy to terminate in appropriate circumstances Accounts of Users who repeatedly infringe the rights of copyright holders. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on the Website, please notify LogsHero’s Designated Copyright Agent, as set forth in the the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, as amended (“DMCA”), the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, and LogsHero will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using the Website that are reported to LogsHero’s Designated Copyright Agent, identified in the sample notice below.
If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the Website by completing the following DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement and delivering it to LogsHero’s Designated Copyright Agent. Upon receipt of such Notice as described below, LogsHero will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged material from the Website.
DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement (“Notice”):
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or – if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice – you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identify the material that you claim is infringing (or to be the subject of infringing activity) and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Website where such material may be found.
- Provide your mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
- Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
- “I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
- “I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
- Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
- Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to LogsHero’s Designated Copyright Agent:
Attention: Copyright Agent
35, Achad Haam
For clarity, only DMCA notices should go to the LogsHero Designated Copyright Agent. Any other feedback, comments, requests for technical support or other communications should be directed to LogsHero customer service via the Website.
In certain instances, some of your User Data (such as posts or comments you make) may not be completely removed and copies of your User Data may continue to exist on the Services. We are not and shall not be responsible or liable for the removal or deletion of (or the failure to remove or delete) any of your User Data.
Upon any termination, discontinuation or cancellation of Services or your Account, all provisions of these Terms which by their nature should survive will survive, including, without limitation, sections hereof entitled “Ownership”, “Warranty Disclaimers”, “Indemnification”, “Limitation of Liability” and “Governing Law; Jurisdiction”.
YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THE SERVICES IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” OR “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, LOGSHERO DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR OTHER SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE LOGSHERO WEBSITE OR SERVICES, OR ACCESSED THROUGH ANY LINKS ON THE LOGSHERO WEBSITE.
LOGSHERO DOES NOT GUARANTEE OR ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY THAT THE SERVICES WILL ALWAYS FUNCTION WITHOUT DISRUPTIONS, DELAY OR ERRORS. LOGSHERO DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE ERROR FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED OR THAT ALL ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED.
A number of factors may impact the quality of your communications and use of the Services, and may result in the failure of your communications including, without limitation, your use of Shippers or other third party software, your local network, firewall, your internet service provider, the public internet and your power supply. LOGSHERO TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DISRUPTION, INTERRUPTION OR DELAY CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF OR INADEQUACY IN ANY OF THESE ITEMS OR ANY OTHER ITEMS OVER WHICH WE HAVE NO CONTROL.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE SERVICES AND DATA ARE HOSTED ON A THIRD PARTY HOSTING FACILITY, AND THAT LOGSHERO SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INTERRUPTION TO THE SERVICES WHICH IS CAUSED BY SUCH THIRD PARTY HOSTING FACILITY. LOGSHERO MAY CHANGE THE THIRD PARTY HOSTING PROVIDER, FROM TIME TO TIME.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT LOGDHERO DOES NOT WARRANT OR GUARANTY THE SECURITY OF THE SERVICES OR OF COMMUNICATIONS MADE USING THE SERVICES.
NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED FROM LOGSHERO OR THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN.
You are solely responsible for all of your communications and interactions with other Users of the Services and with other persons with whom you communicate or interact as a result of your use of the Services. For example, Users may participate in a user-to-user forum. You understand that LogsHero does not screen or inquire into the background of any users of the Services, nor does LogsHero make any attempt to verify the statements of Users. LogsHero makes no representations or warranties as to the conduct of Users or their compatibility with any current or future Users of the Services. You should not provide your financial information (e.g. your credit card or bank account information) to other Users.
Limitation of Liability
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICES REMAINS WITH YOU. NEITHER LOGSHERO NOR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE SERVICES WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA OR LOSS OF GOODWILL, SERVICE INTERRUPTION, COMPUTER DAMAGE OR SYSTEM FAILURE, OR THE COST OF SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS OR FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES, OR FROM ANY COMMUNICATIONS, INTERACTIONS OR MEETINGS WITH OTHER USERS OF THE WEBSITE, SERVICES OR OTHER PERSONS WITH WHOM YOU COMMUNICATE OR INTERACT AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT LOGSHERO HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE, EVEN IF A LIMITED REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
Governing Law; Jurisdiction
By using or accessing the Services, you agree that the laws of the State of Israel, without regard to principles of conflict of laws and regardless of your location, will govern these Terms and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and LogsHero. Any claim or dispute between you and LogsHero that arises in whole or in part from your use of the Services shall be decided exclusively by a court of competent jurisdiction located in Tel-Aviv, Israel, to the exclusion of any other courts, and you hereby consent to, and waive all defenses of lack of personal jurisdiction and forum non-convenient with respect to venue and jurisdiction in the courts of Tel-Aviv, Israel. YOU AND LOGSHERO AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE SERVICES MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
Integration and Severability
We welcome feedback, comments and suggestions for improvements to the Services (“Feedback”). You can submit Feedback by e-mailing us via the Website. You grant to us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, fully-paid, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable license under any and all intellectual property rights that you own or control to use, copy, modify, create derivative works based upon and otherwise exploit the Feedback, whether provided directly to LogsHero or via our Website, for any purpose.