We believe that small businesses are the backbone of the local economy and consider our suppliers as partners in our success. Unfortunately, the novel coronavirus/COVID-19 has brought tough times and economic disruption that could significantly change the global economy. So we at Logz.io decided that we can make a meaningful impact by supporting our suppliers and helping them to meet the challenges that this new era brings. As part of this program, we will buy upfront services from our suppliers to help them over the next couple of months.
Therefore, we are excited to let you know that we have decided to launch our Suppliers Support Plan.
In order to apply for this plan, you have to meet the following criteria:
- You employ 25 or fewer employees
- You have engaged with us, at least once, in the past 3 months
- Your business has been severely impacted by the downturn
We have already started to contact vendors that we believe meet the above criteria. If we haven’t approached you yet and you meet the qualifications above, Logz.io will be more than willing to consider purchasing services from you for the future. We welcome you to contact our Ops team firstname.lastname@example.org, and they’ll be more than happy to process your application.
Terms & Conditions
- The plan is open for current Logz.io’s suppliers
- Your application will be considered if you meet the criteria mentioned above
- Acceptance of any application is subject to Logz.io’s sole discretion
- If your application is accepted, Logz.io will pay you (per the agreed payment terms) for services that you’ll provide to Logz.io at the time that will be mutually agreed upon
- Payments will be done against a valid tax invoice