You will be a vital part of Logz.io’s vision to deliver one of the world’s most exciting SaaS companies to those large prospects who share our vision of data driven business. By taking to market a blend of a popular open source project with cutting edge AI and machine data analytics, the Logz.io sales team have an opportunity to learn, teach and grow every day.
The role of Enterprise Account Executive would place you in direct contact with major prospects in many locations and industries. Logz.io lives in a world of innovation that is only beginning to develop and we seek the very best candidates to be part of this unique journey.
In this role, you will be expected to:
● Identify, profile and engage with large enterprise prospect accounts.
● Identify opportunities for substantial growth among selected existing accounts.
● Initiate, follow and conclude structured sales cycles.
● Learn and fully utilise the Logz.io Sales Methodology.
● Qualify aggressively and maintain the highest possible level of personal productivity.
● Be personally accountable for your regional number. Take advantage of every available resource or opportunity to ensure the highest possible level of performance. Be prepared to find a way to your number – or make one.
● Bring a growth mentality and be willing to develop in yourself so that your personal growth keeps pace with the business around you.
● Set a positive example, demonstrate leadership qualities and seek opportunity to take on additional responsibility.
● Fluent in the English language at business level.
● Demonstrable track record of achieving and exceeding quotas with credible forecasting.
● A willingness to give and receive feedback openly.
● A high level of sales competency including; humility, emotional intelligence, presentation skills, negotiation skills, active listening and very high activity levels.
● Excellent oral and written communication skills. Comfort working at all levels within an organization.
● Experience of handling contracts of $250k+ ARR.
Very high levels of personal and professional integrity.
● 3+ years territory sales experience in a high tech environment with a demonstrated track record of success.
● Ability to travel frequently within the assigned territory.
● Knowledge of Salesforce.com, Excel, PowerPoint, Google sheets.
● Remote/home working is required and therefore the ability to work well unsupervised.
● The ability to travel freely or obtain the necessary visas for entry to the United States and Israel.
Please be aware that this page is for use directly by candidates only. We do not accept resumes from Recruiters and Placement Agencies through this page. If you are a recruiter or placement agency, note that we do not accept charges for unsolicited agency resumes. Logz.io will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with resumes provided through our site, or for resumes otherwise provided to a Logz.io employee from an agency with which Logz.io does not have a written agreement for payment of recruitment fees. By uploading a resume through this site you represent that you are the candidate or are authorized to operate on the candidate’s behalf free of charge to Logz.io.